Collins Fabric Glue stick (contains 0.28oz)
This is a water soluble, acid free, instant glue.
- Great for foundation piecing and appliqué quilt blocks.
- Positioning trims and appliqués on garments and home decorating projects.
- Remove cap and twist base slightly.
- Rub stick over surface to be glued.
- After use, twist base to retract glue. Replace cap securely.
Test first on swatch of fabric you are using to be sure results are satisfactory.
If stitching through glue, be sure to keep needle wiped clean – a build up of glue can affect stitch formation.
Glue washes out of most fabrics. Children should be supervised by an adult.