The Little Prairie Girls dress sewing pattern designed by Favorite Things is a small version of Favorite Thing's pattern Prairie Girl, in toddler and children’s sizes. Both the dress and top tie in the back and have 2 options for the sleeves: short set-in sleeves or ruffled cap sleeves. Wear with a purchased camisole or optional dickie. The slip is optional for the dress.
- 1 1/3 yards fabric (sizes 1-4) or 1 3/4 yards (sizes 5-8) or 2 yards (sizes 9-12)
- 1 yard fabric (sizes 1-4) or 1 1/2 yards (sizes 5-12)
- 1 yard narrow ribbon (bow)
- 3/4 yard fabric (sizes 1-4) or 2 yards (sizes 5-12) (slip and dickie)
- 1/4 yard or fat quarter (dickie only)
- 1/4 yard lace trim (dickie)
- 2 small snaps (dickie)