Conditions of Use
Making A Purchase
All goods are charged in Pounds Sterling. We offer secure credit or debit card purchasing through Protx (Sagepay). Paypal is also supported. When you confirm your order at the checkout you will be passed to the Protx or Paypal web site to complete your transaction. If you are shopping from outside the UK your credit card company should convert the transaction to your local currency using the prevailing exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
UK customers may pay for their purchases by cheque from a UK Bank.
When we have received your order we will send you an email acknowledging receipt.
About Product Descriptions
We've done our very best to give useable and accurate descriptions of the items we stock. That said, colours can be a nightmare! Not only are words not sufficient or just too ambiguous, but also the whole process of photographing fabrics and presenting them on a web site accurately is fraught with difficulties… What this means is that you should treat the images of fabrics on our site (indeed anyone's site) as a guide and when you find a fabric that you like we suggest that you do one of two things:
- Most of the time: It's safe to accept that the image is a close enough representation of the real thing's appearance and just go ahead and order it, OR
- If your project is colour critical: Contact us with details of the fabric(s) you are interested in and we'll be delighted to send you a small sample so that you can place an order with confidence after you've seen them.
Except where indicated otherwise this website and its contents are © Gone to Earth, 2009.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general Information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gone to Earth's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.